Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Read n Learn

Essential quality for becoming an achiever ??

A city boy, Kenny, moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old
farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day.
The next day the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad
news, the donkey died last night."

Kenny replied: "Well then, just give me my money back." The farmer said:
"Can't do that. I went and spent it already." Kenny said: "OK then, just
unload the donkey." The farmer asked: "What are you going to do with him?"

Kenny: "I'm going to raffle him off." (Note: To raffle is to sell a thing by
lottery - draw lot - to a group of people each paying the same amount for a
ticket).

Farmer: "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"
Kenny: "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead." A month
later the farmer met up with Kenny and asked, "What happened with that dead
donkey?"
Kenny: "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and
made a profit of $998.00."

Farmer: "Didn't anyone complain?"
Kenny: "Just the guy who won. So I gave him back his two dollars."

Kenny grew up and eventually became the chairman of Enron :)...no wonder

7 comments:

strawy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paresh Sharma said...

Hi Kapil,

Man this time you are UNDERCOVER. I wonder if you are working for CIA. But what the f**K are you doing in Mongolia? You need to get out of there man. You know why, because KGB has send a new recruit there...well they say his name is Karan Kapoor...Quiet funny name to be a russian...but anyway....they also say he is a phantom in disguise....the ghost who walks. Take care buddy, but if you see any ass hole wearing his underwear over his pants with aphantom ring....Just run like hell.

Paresh,
X-Secret Service,
Somalia

Kapil said...

dude...as per my info..Karan Kapoor is a quadruple agent workin for Chechnian rebels ,Al quaida and even Sierra Leone's diamond traders...thrz a talk of him marrying princess qutala umar zalabi of west african province Zaharaburcha..which is pretty close to somalia...My sources tell me that the KK would utilize the resources to a Terrorist n Gangster BPO...the call center would 2 used 2 make extortion calls ...n shoot n design osama videos.....so watch out...n ive herd tht hez stopped wearing his underwear ovr his pants..he wears it on his face as a mask...the two openings used 2 place his binocular xray chashma

Kapil said...

dude an update..on his chashma ...one eye has a telescope (lenses stolen from Hubble Telescope)and the other an elecron microscope .The chashma feeds data vis rss d into his brain...(the undearwear ka naada is made of opt fibre and goes to a transmitter ..which is placed ...hmmm u knw whr down south...the transmitter utilizes browntooth technology to transmit data to the reciever in his mouth )..as a camouflage the reciever looks like his remaining brown teeth only ..)As a backup he also use WiFi.(802.11g) to transmit data...phew...and more...hes recruitin ppl massively thru his website (www.icchadharisuar.com/careers) the site uses 1024 kb encryption so even i couldnt hack into it.... my friend ..this is somethin v have nvr faced b4...and is beyond the scope of CIA ..god help us

Vipul said...

oooooooh nice story:)good one

strawy said...

oyeeeee wherz my comment??
damnit its gayeb now
hate ur blog ...it rejects my comments ..lolzzz

btw i liked the story ...

take care
fairy..

Kapil said...

thank u thank u :)