Friday, March 03, 2006

Status


  • My inputs are as welcome as a butter chicken this season .
  • My abilities are as utilized as much as the Nizammudin Pedestrian Subway.
  • Company Policies are as consistent as Laxman's place in the team.
  • Dada n Chapell have better relations than myself and the client.
  • I am underpaid to the extent that the ATM spews candy when I try to withdraw my salary
  • My relatives think I work as a volunteer in a charitable organization.
  • I feel as utilized as Mallika Sherawat in a burkha .
  • I feel like a Porche which is driven only to buy vegetables from the colony mkt.
  • My chances of growth are as realistic as Anupam Kher doing a shampoo commercial.
Do I change my job ??

4 comments:

Indigo Nyx said...

changing jobs in world where more than half are unemployed mah friend? Excel at wat u do and f it still leaves u unhappy, kick arse man... chuck it !!! :D

Kapil said...

psycho...thtz the predicailment ..I am too good for my current project but perfect for my job profile..imagine Sehwag being asked to come 9 th down .thtz my situation.

Kapil said...

xcali...imagine getting married to Aishwarya Rai ,only to realize that god have her the wrong tools..thatz what I m goin through...
If u read my other posts ..ul knw why i said all this
I am at peace with myself..just that I am waiting to exhale...
..

Piyush Mattoo said...

Sometimes one feels that way.As the saying goes "Grass always looks greener on the other side", so one is never satisfied with one's profession and feels that the other profession was better for him.